Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
User avatar
By Topher
#506534
Signed.
#506615
Topher wrote:
The Deadly wrote:So David Cameron and the pig......

Doesn't change my opinion of him. He's still a *, just a * that allegedly did weird stuff with his * and a dead pig and did a few drugs.

Yep, people go on about Blair, who was a tosser let's be fair here, but I find Cameron to be far viler well in my opinion at least & it's not because he's a Tory, it's because he's a 'Orrible keyunt*

*how some people in Essex pronounce the word
Topher wrote:I didn't know that, it hasn't received much of the attention. Where is it, I will sign. It's not much, but it goes towards showing the strength of feeling against a vicious regime (I truly believe that by the way - I genuinely think that there's a relatively small amount of incompetence in this government that pales into insignificance next to the vile, disgusting, evil, uncaring malice that is causing most of the issues. Iain Duncan Smith is the vilest of all, he is a bigger * than any of them.

Iain Duncan Smith is truely a vile piece of shit, absolutely no compassion & his stance on people with mental disabilites to go to work because "it's good for them" * off you tosser, makes it worse that he is MP for Chingford which is just up the road from Ilford, which means I have a good chance of bumping into the *.

On the other hand my local MP Mike Gapes is a nice chap and actually gives a shit about his constituancy, he has not stopped campaigning to keep King George Hospital open, goes to practically every local meeting in Redbridge, regardless of whether or not there is anything in the meeting for Ilford South and quite often answers residents queries, which is more than can be said for that twat IDS


Apologies went off on a bit of a rant there
#506616
Nicola_Red wrote:Thanks Toph. Here it is:

[url]https://www.change.org/p/rt-hon-david-cameron-mp-child-maintenance-for-abused-families[/url]

If anyone else would like to sign it would be appreciated. :)

Signed, hope they can put a stop to this, I really hope people come to their senses come 2020 and don't vote this lot in again!
#506628
Johnny 1989 wrote:On the other hand my local MP Mike Gapes is a nice chap....

He's a Blairite as far as I can tell. He may be a good local MP, but he is on record saying:

Mike Gapes wrote:I’ll show him [Corbyn] as much loyalty as he showed other leaders

This despite the fact that Corbyn's rebellions have been principled stances that have time and time again been shown to be correct.
#507030
Topher wrote:This despite the fact that Corbyn's rebellions have been principled stances that have time and time again been shown to be correct.


As a Corbyn supporter (yes, really) I'm worried his lack of experience undermines him. Constantly stating that he's learning on the job & that suggestions made to him are 'interesting' makes him sound like a random man with principles has been appointed to lead the opposition and is only now realising the need to actually understand how politics work.

edit. Also, Star Wars Geeks - get to London now http://londontheinside.com/2015/09/25/t ... he-thames/
User avatar
By dimtimjim
#507270
Well, since you've mentioned Star Wars geeks - are you aware of Battlefront, coming out on all good consoles (and the xbox-one!) in November..?!

Looks frikkin' ace. I pre-ordered it!

I'm currently 'nursing a semi' just thinking about it!
#507395
dimtimjim wrote:Well, since you've mentioned Star Wars geeks - are you aware of Battlefront, coming out on all good consoles (and the xbox-one!) in November..?!

Looks frikkin' ace. I pre-ordered it!

I'm currently 'nursing a semi' just thinking about it!


"I here Luke's got a picture of Tim's semi, away and pester him to to see it."

Image
User avatar
By Nicola_Red
#507406
I saw that. Why should he have his teeth done if he doesn't care about them? Sheesh. (Says the girl currently sporting a hillbilly gap in her teeth cos she's too scared to go back to the dentist and get it fixed.)
User avatar
By Topher
#507412
I've seen one of the very very last Vulcan flights at work today.





By Trigger
#508580
Labour is making me laugh today.

Completely devoid of a brain. Unable to savage Tories when they are weak. Old Corbyn the Werthers Original. IDS did more damage with his little finger whereas Corbo can only tickle them.

The whole party is incapable of shaking off it's holier than thou superiority complex. Too busy wagging it's finger at the rest of the world. Pity is what I feel for that rabble today!

Oh and the sun's been shining loads lately which I'm pleased about.
User avatar
By Topher
#508582
Sorry - you're wrong (in general - I haven't seen any footage of yesterday). The Labour Party at the moment are the first real opposition we've had for years - Ed Balls agreed with the Tories - Corbyn and McDonnell do not - don't believe the press, Corbyn is doing well despite their (and the Parliamentary Labour Party's) attempts to undermine him; a couple of polls are now showing Labour as level with or ahead of the Tories despite the negative stories.
User avatar
By Topher
#508648
I dunno if Deadly comes here any more but I hope he does...

Image
User avatar
By Topher
#508650
Eh? What walk?
User avatar
By Topher
#508656
Meh, five days, piece of piss...

(Only kidding - fair play Deadly, that's a long old way - good luck, hopefully you're a bit more successful than you were on The Chase...)
  • 1
  • 669
  • 670
  • 671
  • 672
  • 673

TCMS Unedited Wednesday November 13th, 2019 […]

Criminal (US based) Latest episode of this is on[…]