- Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:24 am
#474642
Will doffing if make it less effective as a form of contracpetion I ask myself?
boboff wrote:Foots, but I would need to be Frank with him.......Frank / Bob - you can be whoever you want, big boy.
foot-loose wrote:boboff wrote:Foots, but I would need to be Frank with him.......Frank / Bob - you can be whoever you want, big boy.
x
Nicola_Red wrote:Stick around for a bit longer, and maybe.What is this picture that so many have talked about? Did you share it to surprise people one night after many drinks or was it part of Christmas cheer or ....??
Nicola_Red wrote:Stick around for a bit longer, and maybe.Apparently 100 posts qualifies.
BBQ wrote:Neither. I just have an open, giving spirit. And I'm an attention whore.Nicola_Red wrote:Stick around for a bit longer, and maybe.What is this picture that so many have talked about? Did you share it to surprise people one night after many drinks or was it part of Christmas cheer or ....??
Bas wrote:She's the Tina Daheley of chrismoyles.netMissed any of Dave's Tedious Links? Catch up with my Tedious Links 2010-12 page here
Nicola_Red wrote:Stick around for a bit longer, and maybe.I've been around on ere since 2002, does that not cut the mustard?
Nicola_Red wrote:
Neither. I just have an open, giving spirit. And I'm an attention whore.
Nicola_Red wrote:A giving spirit should never be ignored - the world is owned, and controlled by takers.BBQ wrote:Neither. I just have an open, giving spirit. And I'm an attention whore.Nicola_Red wrote:Stick around for a bit longer, and maybe.What is this picture that so many have talked about? Did you share it to surprise people one night after many drinks or was it part of Christmas cheer or ....??