- Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:22 pm
#383527
I'm celibate! Have been since December. Sorry to disappoint you BP.


* yea.
Deadly wrote:Topher wrote:Stuff about Thatcher....You are a disgrace and I'm looking forward to when someone you respect dies so I can rub your liberal face in it.
Topher wrote: Although I do agree with 'lima eel'.
Topher wrote: I'm "just a big 'L' shape".
Just cheat on her - she wont mind!
Deadly wrote:Topher wrote:Stuff about Thatcher....You are a disgrace and I'm looking forward to when someone you respect dies so I can rub your liberal face in it.
foot-loose wrote: you really can be quite gay sometimes Toph
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
None of you, you're all dogs.
Topher wrote: Although I do agree with 'lima eel'.
Topher wrote: I'm "just a big 'L' shape".
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
Bas wrote:She's the Tina Daheley of chrismoyles.netMissed any of Dave's Tedious Links? Catch up with my Tedious Links 2010-12 page here
foot-loose wrote: you really can be quite gay sometimes Toph

Harsh but true indeed. Now which board member would i want to see my boobs? oh wait...they all already have...
Topher wrote: Although I do agree with 'lima eel'.
Topher wrote: I'm "just a big 'L' shape".
foot-loose wrote:Big * or no *, no "lol's" allowed. NEVA!
foot-loose wrote:Big * or no *, no "lol's" allowed. NEVA!
