- Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:28 pm
#449503
Seeing as the other thread about Bings and Bongs during the Moyles Show news turned into a .gif posting fest....here's a thread to share them in!








































Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.

neilt0 wrote:
Click, look, be happy.
Yudster wrote:Given that a gargoyle is, by definition, a face or head at most, how can they have scrotums? Or is it scroti? Charlalottie we need you!!!They could, in theory, just carry the scroti around with them for the company. Like a wee hairy companion. Or gargoyles could be fashioned on the ballchinian's and we never knew.
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
Yudster wrote:I just love cats.Cats are brilliant, they're just such expressional creatures and all of them seem to have unique characteristics.
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.