- Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:50 pm
#369965
She's been in that canoe without one for years now and she has done alright.
I don't own a white pointy hat.
Fishing for Christmas pressies for next year, are you?
Topher is a very intelligent person (frightens me how intelligent sometimes).
In my Frankie Boyle DVD, he asks if any Scottish people are in the audience, then asks where they're from - quite a few say Edinburgh or Glasgow, then some fella says 'Paisley' and Boyle says 'oh, he's just topped you in shit town top trumps there!' Made me laugh anyway.
Frankie Boyle is well known for the number of times he slags the crap out of Scotchland. It's one of these things that the English lack - the ability to laugh at ones self.
*pokes*

Probably two, if you play your cards right.
Deadly wrote:Topher wrote:Stuff about Thatcher....You are a disgrace and I'm looking forward to when someone you respect dies so I can rub your liberal face in it.
foot-loose wrote:Big * or no *, no "lol's" allowed. NEVA!
I can laugh at myself:
S4, I'm sure you could use the ping pong balls without a paddle.
I can laugh at myself
I don't own a white pointy hat.
Fishing for Christmas pressies for next year, are you?
Yes. I've always wanted a white pointy hat, I must put that on my list for next year.
zoot about me wrote:You are our most famous person member, you're like our celeb!
foot-loose wrote:Big * or no *, no "lol's" allowed. NEVA!
zoot about me wrote:You are our most famous person member, you're like our celeb!
I can laugh at myself:
Is that the photo I wasn't allowed to post?
No, I think that's a different one.

I'll send you one and a can of blue paint. Maybe we can get Foots round to paint you?
Deadly wrote:Topher wrote:Stuff about Thatcher....You are a disgrace and I'm looking forward to when someone you respect dies so I can rub your liberal face in it.
Deadly wrote:Topher wrote:Stuff about Thatcher....You are a disgrace and I'm looking forward to when someone you respect dies so I can rub your liberal face in it.

I may have kissed my friend's sister last night.
Oops.
foot-loose wrote:Big * or no *, no "lol's" allowed. NEVA!
I may have kissed my friend's sister last night.
zoot about me wrote:You are our most famous person member, you're like our celeb!
I wouldn't worry everyone kisses everyone at New Year.
I may have kissed my friend's sister last night.
Oops.
Good luck explaining that one! My best mate has a very hot sister, but still that's out of bounds!
Sisters are no go areas. Including mine, before either of you start.
Is she hot?
I may have kissed my friend's sister last night.
You may have? Have you no recollection of this? Who? I await details. Ha!
Deadly wrote:Topher wrote:Stuff about Thatcher....You are a disgrace and I'm looking forward to when someone you respect dies so I can rub your liberal face in it.
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.