- Sun May 09, 2021 11:29 pm
#515272
The bottom seems to have fallen out of the forum. Has everyone stopped being a fan? Or moved to that Facebook group... What's it called?
bmstinton93 wrote:The Facebook group is far more weird than this site ever was.I thought I saw your name in one of the comments on there!
Stickyshocker wrote:I’m here and I’m the guy that posted all the clips. I’m not in that group anymore as fell out with the admin! The page was full of really bad random rubbish and nothing posted was anything that you wanted to look at or be interested in but admin didn’t like things that directed from their page. I have that page actual content like every Instagram DJ set in MP3, branded wallpapers and directed them here for all of the jingles. However there is a group of us that started to get together to replay Chris’ Crowdcast sets and when I tried to promote it on their group it was then against their rules! So I deleted all my content and left and continue to come back here.Oh wow, I didn't realise they were so militant about that sort of stuff, how can you share things like that easily without taking it outside of Facebook?
Sidders wrote:I still drop by once in a while.Hi Sidders
I have a proper life now, job, wife, daughter, bills to pay, everything...
I'd give it all up to bring the glory days of this forum back though
foot-loose wrote: you really can be quite gay sometimes Toph