The place where everyone hangs out, chats, gossips, and argues
I’ve never seen so much positive feedback from a show like there is on social media following today’s show. Looks like I’m going to have to listen back in full.

Interesting that the shows going on stereo in DAB+ from Friday. It means a retune is required, wonder if they’ll lose listeners.
If you have DAB in the car, it should be fine. Vast majority of digital car radios support DAB+.

If you have an older DAB radio you might not be able to get DAB+ stations - try tuning into Heart 90s, if that doesn’t work it means Radio X won’t work from Friday.
Interesting the amount of people commenting on Twitter and Facebook saying they can’t access Radio X anymore now that it’s gone stereo. I’m personally not affected by the change but it does make me wonder how big of an issue this could be for the station as a whole.

That being said for me either downloading the app or getting the show on demand after is pretty simple. I haven’t actually used a physical radio in quite some time.
I can cope with them discussing I'm A Celeb, but does Chris have to make vaguely transphobic comments about Caitlyn Jenner's hands? I heard two just this morning and I didn't even listen to the whole show. I wonder how his friend Hirsty feels about that...?
d000hg wrote:He doesn't have to do anything. But as we all know Chris hates the gays.

Well, I would argue to anyone that those days are long gone, but perhaps not. (Not that gay and trans are the same thing.)

TCMS Unedited Saturday December 7th, 2019 ht[…]