- Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:44 pm
#512613
My life is probably 10 years behind schedule due to all the time I wasted on here!
*Ah the (lack of) memories*
We should have an old timers thread where the forum users of old return to tell us tales of what they've been up to since they stopped posting on here...
Quincy wrote:Probably the latter.fish heads wrote:Oh what glorious years they were!slaphead1982 wrote:Unless I've missed something, Please delete this thread.Unfortunately what you have missed is the Chrismoyles.net Forum glory years
or
Oh, what? Glorious years, they were?!
My life is probably 10 years behind schedule due to all the time I wasted on here!
*Ah the (lack of) memories*
We should have an old timers thread where the forum users of old return to tell us tales of what they've been up to since they stopped posting on here...
chrismoyles.net
