Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
By The Deadly
I can't bring myself to make a loss. I'll just end up going probably, maybe find an easy girl to come with me and have a night in a hotel or something. I'll text my mum in a bit.
By Nicola_Red
chrysostom wrote:UK theatre company Punch Drunk's 'The Drowned Man' show is finished, and I'm empty inside :(

For those who know nothing about it, it is an 'immersive theatre' performance in an abandoned London fire station. These are 8/9 storylines all going on at once, and you have to follow the character of your choice around for 3 hours.

I went 3 times and feel like I didn't go enough!

I've sold for a few of their shows - they usually do something as part of the Manchester International Festival. The Crash of the Elysium was supposed to be amazing.
By Topher
The Deadly wrote:I can't bring myself to make a loss. I'll just end up going probably, maybe find an easy girl to come with me and have a night in a hotel or something. I'll text my mum in a bit.

That makes no sense - if you don't sell them you're making a 100% loss, whereas if you do sell them at a loss, you're only making a smaller loss.
By dimtimjim
Topher wrote:
The Deadly wrote:I can't bring myself to make a loss. I'll just end up going probably, maybe find an easy girl to come with me and have a night in a hotel or something. I'll text my mum in a bit.

That makes no sense - if you don't sell them you're making a 100% loss, whereas if you do sell them at a loss, you're only making a smaller loss.

Glad you said it - we were all thinking it! :wink:
By The Deadly
Well you'd all be wrong then. I will just go myself and I have a friend willing to come too so that's one ticket I'll get £80 for. I'll probably enjoy it when I'm there and in the moment. It would only be a 100% loss if I didn't sell them or didn't go myself.
By Nicola_Red
Agreed. The humidity is playing havoc with my fringe. I straighten it about 5 times a day and it still doesn't look right.

By dimtimjim
Agreed.

I gave up at around 11:00 and decided to go for a (2nd) shower; turned it on cold and just stood for 5 mins, try to get my core temperature down a bit...

Feel much better since.

Nicola_Red wrote:Agreed. The humidity is playing havoc with my minge.

I bet. Femfresh day... :wink:
By dimtimjim
flyingbadger wrote:*snigger*

Classic quote edit there Timbo.
The epitome of forum humour :)

/notsarcasm

Well... Y'know! :lol:
By Nicola_Red
If only I had a Zooey Deschanel gif relevant to the altered quote. Not that it would be suitable for posting here if I did...
By dimtimjim
In sad news. Sold my motorbike last night, am now bikeless for the first time in years... sad, but necessary.
By dimtimjim
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Consider that stolen! Thanks Badger!

Although, you shouldn't be taking the pi$$, emotional times afoot! :cry:
Last edited by dimtimjim on Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By dimtimjim
#totesnotaproblemballs

lorra luv and thanks for the artistic efforts!
By flyingbadger
Haha, nae worries glad you liked it.

This is still my favourite creation from on here when Boboff called me immature

Had it as my sig for a bit and everything.

Ahh...
The good ol' days.
By dimtimjim
Two things annoying me. Got 'er indoor car listed on eBay at min - people who keep messaging me to ask questions which are already covered in the listing! Surely if you can manage to type, you should be able to read..! Fecktards.

Also.....

CLIFF RICHARD..! My Mum will be mortified - she still has the Sir Cliff calendar every year. Now he's also a sex pest too...
By Topher
Excuse me, I think you'll find it's not even alleged yet - be very careful sir.
By R94N
There have been rumblings he was perhaps involved with the Elm Guest House stuff if you want to look into that...nothing obviously proven yet.

TCMS Unedited Saturday November 16th, 2019 […]

Newsbeat packages 2007-present

Hi all, I was wondering if anyone on here had any […]