- Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:03 pm
#502570
Listened to this album again today and it reminded me just how good it is - this song especially;
dimtimjim wrote:Queen were quality. I love both their albums*.
* an 'in joke' for true queen fans.
bmstinton93 wrote:DimTimJim, I'm a big Queen fan and I don't get that gag unless you mean their two self titled albums?dimtimjim wrote:Queen were quality. I love both their albums*.They're no One Direction though are they?
* an 'in joke' for true queen fans.
Johnny 1989 wrote:I'm quite sure he wasn't serious!bmstinton93 wrote:They're no One Direction though are they?Stinson, no, just no, One Direction will be forgotten about in 10 years, Queen are still popular 40+ years on
Bas wrote:She's the Tina Daheley of chrismoyles.netMissed any of Dave's Tedious Links? Catch up with my Tedious Links 2010-12 page here
Bas wrote:She's the Tina Daheley of chrismoyles.netMissed any of Dave's Tedious Links? Catch up with my Tedious Links 2010-12 page here
bmstinton93 wrote:I saw Embrace lice last night. They were on absolutely top form. So glad they are back!I like lice that are on form.