Law & Order UK was back last night, liked Ronnie's new sidekick in it, good that they went for a different type of sidekick this time.
Have to say been rather impressed with Bradley Walsh in this, if you told me he would be playing a DS in a serious crime show ten years ago I would have laughed as I couldn't see him do it, but I think he's proved people wrong.
Also finally caught up with How I Met Your Mother Series 8, another good series just Series 6 that seemed to be off (the again the Zoey character was bloody annoying), it's a shame that the series is coming to an end in some respects but having now seen Series 8 you can tell it's the right time to go now.
Wonder what the next big American comedy will be to make it over here, Big Bang Theory can only have three more series of most to go surely?
Oh by the way hello everyone how we all been

Regards, Johnny 1989
The Chris Moyles and Mark & Lard Archive:
Ongoing updates in the Moyles and Mark & Lard Archive:
New Thread updated Weekly