- Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:47 pm
#498618
I think the next movie will be about the guys at either uni or college or something like that. I don't know but I have very high hopes for it.
Bas wrote:She's the Tina Daheley of chrismoyles.netMissed any of Dave's Tedious Links? Catch up with my Tedious Links 2010-12 page here
VivAyrshire on UM wrote:It just reminded me of this dreadful female called Yudster (cm.net / aled.info), who would spend all day just fussing over grammar points, and doing nothing constructive of any kind.
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
The Deadly wrote:It goes in this order:What exactly did you find the most appealing about Episode II?
Episode II
Return of the Jedi
Episode III
A New Hope
Empire Strikes Back
Episode I
FACT.
JayE wrote:I loved the seeing Anakin turning to the dark side. I particularly enjoyed the scene in which he slaughtered the Sand People. I liked the overall pacing of the film and feel it combines all the things I want to see from a Star Wars film.The Deadly wrote:It goes in this order:What exactly did you find the most appealing about Episode II.
Episode II
Return of the Jedi
Episode III
A New Hope
Empire Strikes Back
Episode I
FACT.
Deadly wrote:Topher wrote:Stuff about Thatcher....You are a disgrace and I'm looking forward to when someone you respect dies so I can rub your liberal face in it.
Topher wrote:I still haven't seen any of the prequels.Phantom Menace is definitely the worst of the prequels Clones was definitely better than Menace. The only parts of Clones that were truly bad were the relationship ones between Anakin and Padme. And I really liked Revenge of the Sith. The best of the prequels IMO.
Deadly wrote:Topher wrote:Stuff about Thatcher....You are a disgrace and I'm looking forward to when someone you respect dies so I can rub your liberal face in it.