- Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:49 pm
#497805
Like everything, the more you pay, the better stuff is.
I like the show
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
JayE wrote:I watched The Woman In Black last night. I'm a bit of a wuss when it comes to even mildly scary films but this truly scared the crap out of me. Very good film though and I though Daniel Radcliffe's performance was excellent throughout.The Woman in Black is pretty good IMO and it is a very creepy, scary movie. I literally screamed at one scene. I don't think I've ever done that, and the funny thing is I kind of had an inkling what was going to happen in the scene in question and I STILL screamed.
