chrysostom wrote:He'll still blame the ref for something, mind. That said, Liverpool's line up next season seems to be shaping up to be two central defenders, a bunch of fey, lightweight midfielders and some bloke up front whose name would score a shit load in scrabble so I'll be surprised if they don't.Bruvva wrote:I'm kinda hoping he continues the "failing to win a game at Anfield" thing he's got going if I'm honest.It's going to be pretty sweet for him if he beats you guys at home.
VivAyrshire on UM wrote:It just reminded me of this dreadful female called Yudster (cm.net / aled.info), who would spend all day just fussing over grammar points, and doing nothing constructive of any kind.
VivAyrshire on UM wrote:It just reminded me of this dreadful female called Yudster (cm.net / aled.info), who would spend all day just fussing over grammar points, and doing nothing constructive of any kind.
chrysostom wrote:Really good watch/listen. Shame they couldn't actually keep up with him in terms of the point he was trying to make.I'm told by one of his colleagues at The Times who also plays table tennis that most of his journalist colleagues can't keep up with him, he's a very intelligent bloke.
Deadly wrote:Topher wrote:Stuff about Thatcher....You are a disgrace and I'm looking forward to when someone you respect dies so I can rub your liberal face in it.