- Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:56 am
#497505
Ha. The jizz scene is brilliant. I really wanted to like that film, it just didn't hit any of the right notes for me.
Johnny 1989 wrote:Does anyone know what Man Of Steel is like, I have heard some very mixed things about it.Very, Very, action packed. Hardly even a few seconds go by without an expolsion of some sort. Trust me it is a good blockbuster/popcorn film.
Deadly wrote:Topher wrote:Stuff about Thatcher....You are a disgrace and I'm looking forward to when someone you respect dies so I can rub your liberal face in it.
Topher wrote:my friend hasn't seen that much CGI since Transformers.Welcome to modern film making.
charlalottie wrote:Least I can go see Despicable Me 2 in the meantime.Wanna take girls to see that too, should be ace.
Yudster wrote:Best post ever.
Deadly wrote:Topher wrote:Stuff about Thatcher....You are a disgrace and I'm looking forward to when someone you respect dies so I can rub your liberal face in it.
Deadly wrote:Topher wrote:Stuff about Thatcher....You are a disgrace and I'm looking forward to when someone you respect dies so I can rub your liberal face in it.
charlalottie wrote:But the minions!The minions were good - as I said, I liked the film, but very similar to Megamind (which came out after Despicable Me). Going to start watching more animated films methinks.
Misfit wrote:Firefly was something else, I cant understand why firefly was cancelled after one series and stuff like TOWIE and made in chelsea existsIt's more a reflection on budget and the necessary quality needed to keep an audience engaged as opposed to how good each show is. Reality TV shows have an audience which have incredibly low standards when it comes to writing and acting - not to mention they're churned out weekly to the lowest common denominator so their turnover time will be a few days for each episode.
Genre Show Budgets Enterprise (2001) $5,000,000 (per episode) (Season 2-7) $3,500,000 (per episode) $12,000,000 (pilot episode) Star Trek TNG (1987) $2,500,000 (per episode) (season 3-7) $1,500,000 (per episode) Star Trek DS9 (1993) $4,000,000 (per episode) (Season 4-7) $2,000,000 (per episode) Star Trek Voyager (1995) $3,500,000 (per episode) (Season 4-7) $2,200,000 (Per Episode) Stargate SG1 (1996) $1,400,000 (per episode) The X-Files (1993) $1,500,000 (per episode - Canada) $2,500,000 (per episode - US) $66,000,000 (movie) Space: Above and Beyond (1995) $5,000,000 (per episode) Star Trek TOS (1966) $100,000 (per episode) Babylon Five (1994) $750,000 (per episode) $900,000 (per episode) (Season 4-5) Battlestar Galactica (1978) $750,000 (per episode) The Outer Limits (1995) $1,100,000 (per episode, 7th season) Buffy (1997) $2,300,000 (per episode, 5th season) Angel (1999) $2,000,000 (per episode) Firefly (2002) $2,000,000 (per episode) $10,000,000 (pilot episode) Farscape (1999) $1,500,000 (per episode)