
I'll just leave this here.

VivAyrshire on UM wrote:It just reminded me of this dreadful female called Yudster (cm.net / aled.info), who would spend all day just fussing over grammar points, and doing nothing constructive of any kind.
charlalottie wrote:It looks like the top of a crayon.Well, there is that.
charlalottie wrote:Wow, someone put some effort into that!I think it's great news, Mourinho's a superb manager and I have huge admiration for him.
Well unsurprisingly, I'm very happy at today's news.
VivAyrshire on UM wrote:It just reminded me of this dreadful female called Yudster (cm.net / aled.info), who would spend all day just fussing over grammar points, and doing nothing constructive of any kind.
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
Yudster wrote:Is there an element of young English players not getting a look in at top teams due to the proliferation of overseas players? Is it somehow cheaper for teams to buy in talent from abroad than develop it over time at home?I think it depends on the team - Everton for example have had to rely on the ability to sell our best players in order to survive - so developing good young English players has been absolutely essential.
Wykey wrote:we favour big strong lads who can run all day over technically skilful players who might (at the age of 12) be a bit flighty and lack concentration.I remember reading this a while ago, and a lot of people said it's a product of children playing on full sized pitches - meaning a long ball style becomes natural in order to prevent over exertion. The FA has made a major change recently (here: http://www.thefa.com/my-football/player ... ent-review) in order to try and combat this.
Yudster wrote:Best post ever.
VivAyrshire on UM wrote:It just reminded me of this dreadful female called Yudster (cm.net / aled.info), who would spend all day just fussing over grammar points, and doing nothing constructive of any kind.

VivAyrshire on UM wrote:It just reminded me of this dreadful female called Yudster (cm.net / aled.info), who would spend all day just fussing over grammar points, and doing nothing constructive of any kind.
VivAyrshire on UM wrote:It just reminded me of this dreadful female called Yudster (cm.net / aled.info), who would spend all day just fussing over grammar points, and doing nothing constructive of any kind.
Bruvva wrote:Hurrah! Fixtures!Soon all to be rearranged by Sky Sports.
Arsenal v Aston Villa
Chelsea v Hull
Crystal Palace v Tottenham
Liverpool v Stoke
Man City v Newcastle
Norwich v Everton
Sunderland v Fulham
Swansea v Man Utd
West Brom v Southampton
West Ham v Cardiff
VivAyrshire on UM wrote:It just reminded me of this dreadful female called Yudster (cm.net / aled.info), who would spend all day just fussing over grammar points, and doing nothing constructive of any kind.
VivAyrshire on UM wrote:It just reminded me of this dreadful female called Yudster (cm.net / aled.info), who would spend all day just fussing over grammar points, and doing nothing constructive of any kind.
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
Bruvva wrote:I'm kinda hoping he continues the "failing to win a game at Anfield" thing he's got going if I'm honest.It's going to be pretty sweet for him if he beats you guys at home.