Bonanzoid wrote:Why does every thread resort to this?Precisely.
Deadly, I'm not gonna to be a dick to you because you don't seem that bad, but you seem to be the common denominator in a lot of these arguments so can't you just wind your neck in a little bit and not be so confrontational? That said, some people are taking things far too seriously and needn't get so wound up by words thrown at them by a relative stranger on the internet.
The Deadly wrote:It sounds silly but I'm hoping the map isn't too big on GTA V. Red Ded Redemption was ridiculously oversized.I don't mind a large map so long as there is plenty to do. I liked RDR but it wasn't quite what it was made out to be. Too many glitches for me.
chrysostom wrote:I only really play FIFA on the Xbox, and have done for around 7 years! Most of the time it's online - I don't really have enough time to do career modes etc. so I'll buy the new FIFA every year for the subtle changes and the new players. Same reason I buy the new Football Manager games.I don't know if it's just a fault with Xbox, but whenever I start my game up, if you've been on it says you've disconnected during an online match. Is your connection as awful as my Xbox thinks it is?
Bonanzoid wrote:I don't know if it's just a fault with Xbox, but whenever I start my game up, if you've been on it says you've disconnected during an online match. Is your connection as awful as my Xbox thinks it is?It comes up specifically and says that? I don't often disconnect during live games or have my connection drop out!
Bonanzoid wrote:I play it a lot, it's unbelievably good considering it's free.It's free - unless one succumbs to the siren's song of The Donuts. Sadly, I have (although I've been restrained in my puchases).