Deadly wrote:Topher wrote:Stuff about Thatcher....You are a disgrace and I'm looking forward to when someone you respect dies so I can rub your liberal face in it.
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
Topher wrote:There's no such offence as gay rape, Boboff - or straight rape - it's just rape...Ehh??
Deadly wrote:Topher wrote:Stuff about Thatcher....You are a disgrace and I'm looking forward to when someone you respect dies so I can rub your liberal face in it.
Boboff wrote:Toph is entirely correct. Whilst a man having consensual sex with another man is defined as gay, forced sex is rape regardless of the orientation of the alleged perpetrator. Rape and sexual assault are not about sex, they're about power - so the orientation of offenders is not an issue. After all, Jimmy Tarbuck, who has always publicly identified as straight, has been questioned (arrested? I forget) regarding the abuse of a boy, but nobody has described that as "gay abuse" or "gay paedophilia". It's just abuse.Topher wrote:There's no such offence as gay rape, Boboff - or straight rape - it's just rape...Ehh??
man on man, woman on woman, we could call that Gay, forced sex is rape, so I am not entirely sure your pedantry is entirely correct
Bas wrote:She's the Tina Daheley of chrismoyles.netMissed any of Dave's Tedious Links? Catch up with my Tedious Links 2010-12 page here
Bonanzoid wrote:Rape charges seem to be all the rage nowadays.It's very true that there have been lots of high profile rape accusations recently. I think it's great that the victims are finding the strength to speak out, especially against well known/liked public figures. (Although I doubt many people would describe a ToryMP as "well liked"!). The estimated number of rape/assault victims who never report their attacker is horrific (and includes me).
Bas wrote:She's the Tina Daheley of chrismoyles.netMissed any of Dave's Tedious Links? Catch up with my Tedious Links 2010-12 page here
Bas wrote:She's the Tina Daheley of chrismoyles.netMissed any of Dave's Tedious Links? Catch up with my Tedious Links 2010-12 page here
Deadly wrote:Topher wrote:Stuff about Thatcher....You are a disgrace and I'm looking forward to when someone you respect dies so I can rub your liberal face in it.
Bas wrote:She's the Tina Daheley of chrismoyles.netMissed any of Dave's Tedious Links? Catch up with my Tedious Links 2010-12 page here
Boboff wrote:Ahhh see, I see now, thanks Nic.No probs
I suppose it is Rape, what ever combo, it is just that the "type" of rape is described by the use of the term Gay, but then you wouldn't precursor other rapes as "normal" or "standard" or even "straight" so I do apologize for getting that wrong.
Especially as it is a mistake I am told the Daily Mail made, which makes me feel wrong stupid and dirty, much as Deadly must feel his whole life I suspect.
Bas wrote:She's the Tina Daheley of chrismoyles.netMissed any of Dave's Tedious Links? Catch up with my Tedious Links 2010-12 page here
Boboff wrote:Ahhh see, I see now, thanks Nic.No I am right, intelligent and have excellent personal hygeine. Ask your wife.
I suppose it is Rape, what ever combo, it is just that the "type" of rape is described by the use of the term Gay, but then you wouldn't precursor other rapes as "normal" or "standard" or even "straight" so I do apologize for getting that wrong.
Especially as it is a mistake I am told the Daily Mail made, which makes me feel wrong stupid and dirty, much as Deadly must feel his whole life I suspect.