- Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:32 am
#493269
I reached episode 6 before giving up. The story had so much potential. What a shame.
Nicola_Red wrote:I certainly did. And not just cos I fancied Peter Krause.It really was an excellent show. I thought the last 4 episodes of the show were some of the best television ever.
chrysostom wrote:I started watching JJ Abraham's 'Revolution' last night (The premise is that one day electricity ceases to exist. Fast forward 15 years and society has changed dramatically).I wouldn't bother going past it unless you really want to be annoyed and frustrated. Great premise for the show, but the writing and much of the acting is really pretty poor. I watched the whole 1st half-season hoping it would get better. What a mistake.
The pilot was OK. Enough to drag me in, but poorly acted with drawn out boring action scenes.
bmstinton93 wrote:I reached episode 6 before giving up. The story had so much potential. What a shame.And yet it's done quite well in the rating here in the US. It's definitely for those who like their apocalyptic-themed shows to be only lightly apocalyptic. For myself - I prefer death, mayhem, anarchy, dirt, grime and chaos in my apocalypses.
Deadly wrote:Topher wrote:Stuff about Thatcher....You are a disgrace and I'm looking forward to when someone you respect dies so I can rub your liberal face in it.
boboff wrote: New Grimm-Is that Royal Bloke a goodey or baddy?I can't work out who the * is what in Grimm. Except that apparently almost everyone is Wessen.
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
boboff wrote: Day in the NHS - Glad it was only a cist and not anything more serious, so why spend 40 minutes of the show making us think the fat * was going to die then...bastards made me cry and everything, sake.What I found amazing was when they pulled that blood clot out of that man's brain and just put on some paper tissue, and saved his life.
theflyingbadger wrote:Re: Continuum.Well, you definitely gave it a shot with 8 episodes in. I watched all of the first series and I thought it was pretty good. Not great, but good. The only real problem I have with the show is how does that kid get all that fancy computer equipment? The CIA would be envious I think. Otherwise I like it.
I bailed after about 8 episodes. Thought it was totes not amaze balls.
Bonanzoid wrote:I trust I'm not the only one following the new series of Game of Thrones?Bugger, double post. Apologies.
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
VivAyrshire on UM wrote:It just reminded me of this dreadful female called Yudster (cm.net / aled.info), who would spend all day just fussing over grammar points, and doing nothing constructive of any kind.
Bruvva wrote: Speaking of Arrow, am I the only person to get really annoyed by the US Network's tendency to produce episodes when they feel like it? Arrow's just had a two week break as has Supernatural...Oh, they do that with everything. I still remember the time Lost had a three-month season break...*dramatic sniff*
Bas wrote:She's the Tina Daheley of chrismoyles.netMissed any of Dave's Tedious Links? Catch up with my Tedious Links 2010-12 page here
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
Yudster wrote:They are showing that here a day after the US or something - I have to say the trailers didn't make me want to watch, it all seemed far too silly.To be honest if it was just me I'd have no interest in the show, but my wife puts up with a lot of the junk I like to watch so I'm willing to sit through this. Besides, I pay more attention to our ipad while it's on.