Deadly wrote:Topher wrote:Stuff about Thatcher....You are a disgrace and I'm looking forward to when someone you respect dies so I can rub your liberal face in it.
Topher wrote:I know it's a joke, but I can't let it go... perfect is perfect, imperfect is not perfect. You cannot be more perfect than before, you can either be perfect (although you can't but you know what I mean) or not.You are quite unique aren't you Toph?
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
Deadly wrote:Topher wrote:Stuff about Thatcher....You are a disgrace and I'm looking forward to when someone you respect dies so I can rub your liberal face in it.
Topher wrote:I know it's a joke, but I can't let it go... perfect is perfect, imperfect is not perfect. You cannot be more perfect than before, you can either be perfect (although you can't but you know what I mean) or not.Is it sad that before I saw this post, I was thinking exactly the same thing? Perfect is an absolute, so I agree. Ben, your misuse of the word perfect is beautifully ironic.
Nicola_Red wrote:I feel really selfconscious about my scars in a swimming costume too, I dunno why. I'm fine when people see them when I'm wearing a dress or shorts.If you're in a swimming costume, no-one's going to be looking at your scars. They'll be admiring your impressive tats.
Topher wrote:Of course... we all are!No, you disappoint me! I was expecting a diatribe on how you can't be "QUITE unique", as uniqueness is absolute and you can't have levels of it, something is either unique or it isn't. A missed opportunity for pedantry there Topher, not like you at all!
...was that pretty much what you expected?
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
Deadly wrote:Topher wrote:Stuff about Thatcher....You are a disgrace and I'm looking forward to when someone you respect dies so I can rub your liberal face in it.
Yudster wrote:I was expecting a diatribe on how you can't be "QUITE unique", as uniqueness is absolute and you can't have levels of it, something is either unique or it isn't. A missed opportunity for pedantry there Topher, not like you at all!I knew what you were driving at, missus.
Yudster wrote:Best post ever.
Bonanzoid wrote:Maybe. But my scars are big and look fresh cos I have keloid skin (even though the most recent one is 13yrs old), and combined with the fact I limp, I just feel like everyone thinks I'm some sort of invalid. Which I am in a way I s'pose, but it's not a particularly pleasant feeling.Nicola_Red wrote:I feel really selfconscious about my scars in a swimming costume too, I dunno why. I'm fine when people see them when I'm wearing a dress or shorts.If you're in a swimming costume, no-one's going to be looking at your scars. They'll be admiring your impressive tats.
Bas wrote:She's the Tina Daheley of chrismoyles.netMissed any of Dave's Tedious Links? Catch up with my Tedious Links 2010-12 page here
Nicola_Red wrote:I have keloid skinAre you bullet proof?
Bas wrote:She's the Tina Daheley of chrismoyles.netMissed any of Dave's Tedious Links? Catch up with my Tedious Links 2010-12 page here
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
DevilsDuck wrote:Was the question "What car preceded the Vectra for Vauxhal"?A Montserrat?
DevilsDuck wrote:Was the question "What car preceded the Vectra for Vauxhal"?Cavalier!
Bonanzoid wrote:Fair play to you. I've tried to get in to running before, and I really can't stand it. I seem to get shin splints all the time and it's just a horrible, brief ordeal.If you want to do something, go for a walk - other than playing football, I haven't run since we had to do cross country in school (and that was about 25 years ago).
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.