- Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:29 pm
#492383
My wife and I watched The Raven last night (John Cusack as Edgar Allen Poe). Not great, but not bad either. I gave it 3/5 stars on Netfilix.
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
Yudster wrote:Were you nudged towards The Raven by The Following?Not really. We both like John Cusack as an actor (my wife especially). Of course it was impossible not to think about The Following while watching it since the premise of the movie is he's helping the police catch a serial killer who is recreating scenes from his stories.
Deadly wrote:Topher wrote:Stuff about Thatcher....You are a disgrace and I'm looking forward to when someone you respect dies so I can rub your liberal face in it.
Yudster wrote:I enjoyed The Wedding Singer. I wouldn't go so far as to say it was a "good" film, but I like it. Also Drew Barrymore is the only woman who is on both my list and Mr Yudster's.Good choice to you both. She's lavly.
BBQ wrote:Grosse Point Blank, starring John Cusack was a fun film.I would say both of those films are two of my favorite John Cusack films. Hi Fidelity is very good. I never read the book, but my wife did. She liked the movie and the book very much.
Hi Fidelity is in my mind but can't remember if it was good or not.
BBQ wrote:Hi Fidelity is in my mind but can't remember if it was good or not.I didn't enjoy it at all, but I think a lot of that was cos they didn't interpret the book as I'd seen it in my head. Moving it to America was probably the main problem, but it wasn't only that. I think I'd have enjoyed it a lot more if I hadn't read the book.
Bas wrote:She's the Tina Daheley of chrismoyles.netMissed any of Dave's Tedious Links? Catch up with my Tedious Links 2010-12 page here
Yudster wrote:Best post ever.
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
Yudster wrote:Best post ever.
Deadly wrote:John Cleese is Q and should have been in the role til he was either dead or a vegetable.I agree
Deadly wrote:Skyfall = ridiculously overrated.I agree-ish, Good film and best of the Danny Craig era
Deadly wrote:Piece Brosnan is the best James Bond ever and Goldeneye is the best James Bond film.I agree, Mr Brosnan is my Bond and Goldeneye was brilliant
Deadly wrote:Now leave me alone....NEVER!
Yudster wrote:Best post ever.
neilt0 wrote:[Insert name of Q who was playing the role when I first started watching 007 films] is the best Q.Wrong
DevilsDuck wrote:John Cleese was JJohn Cleese was R.