Nicola_Red wrote:I guess you could put it that way. But it's called a soul patch. God knows why.Because it was originally worn by beatnik African-Americans.

Nicola_Red wrote:Get fake tanned is amusing me greatlyIf you get a llama, can I come see it? Just let me know and alpaca my things.also I would very much like to pet a llama myself. Good suggestions!
Bas wrote:She's the Tina Daheley of chrismoyles.netMissed any of Dave's Tedious Links? Catch up with my Tedious Links 2010-12 page here
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
Bas wrote:She's the Tina Daheley of chrismoyles.netMissed any of Dave's Tedious Links? Catch up with my Tedious Links 2010-12 page here
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
Bas wrote:She's the Tina Daheley of chrismoyles.netMissed any of Dave's Tedious Links? Catch up with my Tedious Links 2010-12 page here
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
Nicola_Red wrote:This combover is not fooling anyone. And what the hell is going on in the back there?Yudster wrote:Have to agree with that one Duck, having seen the Clarisonic picture! Nic, how old is Mr Red? He has a passing resemblance to Mr Y, except Mr Y understands that receding hair isn't enhanced with length!He's 35. And yes, definitely thinning on top. I do kind of think he looks better with short hair, but I'm not about to tell him to get it cut

Nicola_Red wrote:Who even is that?He is the director of Compliance.
Yudster wrote:Has he ever donated blood? That might be one to do if not. If he has, join the bone marrow donor register?I'm an organ donor and am on the Anthony Nolan Bone Marrow Register! The bone marrow one is easy to join, just spit into a plastic container, they do the rest!
English Bob wrote: Never given blood though...not entirely sure why, probably nervous about the needle or something!Ok - you're too scared of a needle to donate blood, yet you have volunteered to, if needed, donate bone marrow? You do know how they do that don't you? If you think in blood donation needle is nasty you're in for a hell of a shock if they ever want your marrow. Fancy one or all of these, jammed directly into either your hip bone or your sternum?

Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
Bas wrote:She's the Tina Daheley of chrismoyles.netMissed any of Dave's Tedious Links? Catch up with my Tedious Links 2010-12 page here
Nicola_Red wrote: Day 5: write name with feetHaha, I kinda get a mention in there.
http://mikeediablo.blogspot.co.uk/2013/ ... y.html?m=1
Bas wrote:She's the Tina Daheley of chrismoyles.netMissed any of Dave's Tedious Links? Catch up with my Tedious Links 2010-12 page here
charlalottie wrote: Penipee.Is that urban slang for a small penis?!!
Yudster wrote:Best post ever.
dimtimjim wrote:I'll ask your girlfriend!charlalottie wrote: Penipee.Is that urban slang for a small penis?!!
Yudster wrote:Best post ever.