JayE wrote:Almost the new year. What new years resolutions do you have?1920x1080
Bas wrote:She's the Tina Daheley of chrismoyles.netMissed any of Dave's Tedious Links? Catch up with my Tedious Links 2010-12 page here
Nicola_Red wrote:........arthritis allowing, to get back to running.Be careful! There aren't many things more harmful to even healthy load-bearing joints than running. Fast walking or cycling are much better - or if you can stand the boredom of it, swimming.
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
Yudster wrote:Alas, cos my left knee only bends 80 degrees I can't cycle - can't bend the knee enough to actually pedal! Very annoying as I did used to cycle when I was a teenager, but it's a solid block of scar tissue, there's no way around it. I do hate swimming, even though I know it's the best thing for one's joints.Nicola_Red wrote:........arthritis allowing, to get back to running.Be careful! There aren't many things more harmful to even healthy load-bearing joints than running. Fast walking or cycling are much better - or if you can stand the boredom of it, swimming.
Bas wrote:She's the Tina Daheley of chrismoyles.netMissed any of Dave's Tedious Links? Catch up with my Tedious Links 2010-12 page here
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
Deadly wrote:I want to have as much sex as possible with as many different woman as I can.Punternet's over that way, just make sure you've got your credit card
VivAyrshire on UM wrote:It just reminded me of this dreadful female called Yudster (cm.net / aled.info), who would spend all day just fussing over grammar points, and doing nothing constructive of any kind.
VivAyrshire on UM wrote:It just reminded me of this dreadful female called Yudster (cm.net / aled.info), who would spend all day just fussing over grammar points, and doing nothing constructive of any kind.
Bruvva wrote:Ah, you'd be turning down the delights of Sam, Issabelle, Di and Saffron then...I'll tell you what lets go halves on one of them and just tag in and out.
Deadly wrote:I want to have as much sex as possible with as many different woman as I can.It's not all it's cracked up to be.
theflyingbadger wrote:Genius.Deadly wrote:I want to have as much sex as possible with as many different woman as I can.It's not all it's cracked up to be.
Ha.
Haha.
Crack.
That's a term for lady penis.
neilt0 wrote:Is this a maths question?JayE wrote:Almost the new year. What new years resolutions do you have?1920x1080
1600x900
1280x800
1024x600
Johnny 1989 wrote: Hopefully get a girlfriendI don't think you can really resolve to get a girlfriend. You can resolve to put yourself out there more, do more social activities etc and/or make yourself more emotionally available, but these things just happen when they're meant to happen, I think. Bearing in mind I'm now in love with someone I've been friends with for ten years - if you'd told me this time last year that I'd be in this situation now, I'd have laughed at you
Bas wrote:She's the Tina Daheley of chrismoyles.netMissed any of Dave's Tedious Links? Catch up with my Tedious Links 2010-12 page here
VivAyrshire on UM wrote:It just reminded me of this dreadful female called Yudster (cm.net / aled.info), who would spend all day just fussing over grammar points, and doing nothing constructive of any kind.