- Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:16 pm
#488740
making gingerbread men is a big one of mine. definitely missing the christmas wrap from Dave and of course Dominick The Donkey
boboff wrote: I wish tim would put a decent picture as his Avatar, I can't, like most motorists, see the one he's using now.I thought that was why most of them ride with the headlight on all the time...a Parcel Force-esque reflective jacket can't do much for the street cred. And I know how much street cred means to DTJ.
christmasjames wrote:Santa confided in me yest erday and I now know who is on the ni ce list and who is on the nau ghty list. If users of th is website post here, I can tell you whe ther you are on the na ughty or nice list.I hear Bruno Brookes is in panto this year. Is that true?
bmstinton93 wrote:Which list am I on then?So many inappropriate jokes. So many.
bmstinton93 wrote:Which list am I on then?craigslist?
christmasjames wrote:Yes it is tr ue. Bruno Brookes is pla ying the role of the cat from Dick Whitting ton.James is spa cing out qu ite a lot as wel l.
boboff wrote:I wish tim would put a decent picture as his Avatar, I can't, like most motorists, see the one he's using now.
R94N wrote:Bob, I like the joke you imply, but you ain't far off the mark, the old SMIDSY (Sorry Mate, I Didn't See You) incident. And yes Ryan, you're right too.boboff wrote:I thought that was why most of them ride with the headlight on all the time...a Parcel Force-esque reflective jacket can't do much for the street cred. And I know how much street cred means to DTJ.
Yudster wrote:Best post ever.
DevilsDuck wrote:I spoke to Satan... He said you're not!How come I am never naughty hehe
DevilsDuck wrote:I spoke to Satan... He said you're not!Why did he say that!
bmstinton93 wrote:Which list am I on then?You are on the ni ce list.
yummytummy wrote:I of course am on the nice list *wonderful brillant me * heheNo you are on the nau ghty list.
JayE wrote:I have to be on the nice list. I'm nice everyday.You are al so on the naugh ty list.
Yudster wrote:Best post ever.