Bas wrote:She's the Tina Daheley of chrismoyles.netMissed any of Dave's Tedious Links? Catch up with my Tedious Links 2010-12 page here
Nicola_Red wrote:Chris stated the other day that every new member is having their posts put on approval to stop cheap kitchenschrysostom wrote:It's not me!Whoever it is, their posts have been put on approval. But I approved it cos it made me chortle.
christmasjames wrote:In aplhabet ical order Santa's rei ndeer are:Rudolph shouldn't even be in that list. I mean what the *. Only a * like CJ would attempt to state that as fact.
Blitzen, Comet, Cupid, Dancer, Dasher, Donner, Prancer, Rudolph and Vixen.
christmasjames wrote:It is tra dition to eat Turk ey on Chri stmas day.I imagine the James household is a real fun place to be on Christmas Day!
christmasjames wrote:It is tra dition to eat Turk.

Bas wrote:She's the Tina Daheley of chrismoyles.netMissed any of Dave's Tedious Links? Catch up with my Tedious Links 2010-12 page here
Nicola_Red wrote:If I'm entirely honest I don't remember CJ doing that leaving spaces thing that much.He d id.
Yudster wrote:Best post ever.
Nicola_Red wrote:Just looked through his last two pages of posts and no weird spaces...Mmm. Are you sure?
Bas wrote:She's the Tina Daheley of chrismoyles.netMissed any of Dave's Tedious Links? Catch up with my Tedious Links 2010-12 page here
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.