Deadly wrote:What are y'all hoping to receive as gifts this year?Well I need some new tyres as they're about as bald as Dom.
Deadly wrote:What are y'all hoping to receive as gifts this year?Well I need some new tyres as they're about as bald as Dom.
R94N wrote:I'd love to see 4 tyres wrapped up under the tree. Take photos if that happens.Deadly wrote:What are y'all hoping to receive as gifts this year?Well I need some new tyres as they're about as bald as Dom.
Deadly wrote:R94N wrote:I'd love to see 4 tyres wrapped up under the tree. Take photos if that happens.Deadly wrote:What are y'all hoping to receive as gifts this year?Well I need some new tyres as they're about as bald as Dom.

R94N wrote:You can't drive, you're 12!Deadly wrote:What are y'all hoping to receive as gifts this year?Well I need some new tyres as they're about as bald as Dom.
chrysostom wrote:Bike tyresR94N wrote:You can't drive, you're 12!Deadly wrote:What are y'all hoping to receive as gifts this year?Well I need some new tyres as they're about as bald as Dom.
Bas wrote:She's the Tina Daheley of chrismoyles.netMissed any of Dave's Tedious Links? Catch up with my Tedious Links 2010-12 page here
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
Yudster wrote:In a situation like that, I don't think you can go wrong with a charity gift - buy a years worth of textbooks for a schoolchild in Bangladesh or something. No chance of criticism with a gift like that!I agree. That is the worst possible "gift" imaginable, Ideal for someone you really despise!
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
Yudster wrote:What rubbish - its a good choice for someone you want to buy something for, but don't know what they like. If you don't know what they would like, give them a warm fuzzy feeling knowing that they have given something to someone who will be thrilled to get.Excellent point, yes I agree, it's not a gift at all.
Bas wrote:She's the Tina Daheley of chrismoyles.netMissed any of Dave's Tedious Links? Catch up with my Tedious Links 2010-12 page here
Yudster wrote:Best post ever.
dimtimjim wrote:But, this is now the third year in a row where she has asked her mother herself, and has been grated permission this year.How old is she out of interest? To ask herself - to show she WANTS to spend Christmas with her dad and be denied the opportunity is very bad in my opinion.
Deadly wrote:Topher wrote:Stuff about Thatcher....You are a disgrace and I'm looking forward to when someone you respect dies so I can rub your liberal face in it.
Yudster wrote:Best post ever.
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.