
Bonanzoid wrote:I've been sat here for 2 hours now and the 2nd one doesn't seem to be moving much at all, Mr Bonanzoid?
DO NOT CLICK IF AT WORK
http://i.imgur.com/6JYTn.jpg
English Bob wrote:Erm...you might want to edit your post on the second page of this thread Bonanzoid....If it's the one quoted with the "don't click if at work" pish on it, the original obviously doesn't contain that link.
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.


































bmstinton93 wrote:You call that a few?Well I had had quite a bit of rum last night so my maths kind of screwed up somewhat




Yudster wrote:Best post ever.



Yudster wrote:Best post ever.

VivAyrshire on UM wrote:It just reminded me of this dreadful female called Yudster (cm.net / aled.info), who would spend all day just fussing over grammar points, and doing nothing constructive of any kind.
Yudster wrote:Best post ever.

