Yudster wrote:Best post ever.
Yudster wrote:That's beautiful. Just beautiful.
Badger Mark wrote:Mark Kermode and Simon Mayo's movie review podcast. Learned about this from someone on this board.That may have been me as I've mentioned it about 6 times on here... I need to catch up on Kermode & Mayo actually, as I'm about 5 weeks behind.
Latina wrote:Don't know if it was you who recommended it, but if it was, thanks! I love that show!Badger Mark wrote:Mark Kermode and Simon Mayo's movie review podcast. Learned about this from someone on this board.That may have been me as I've mentioned it about 6 times on here... I need to catch up on Kermode & Mayo actually, as I'm about 5 weeks behind.
bmstinton93 wrote:It's no Hopes & Fears though is it?May not be as great as Hopes and Fears, but it's still pretty good IMO. Honestly, I can't say I've ever heard a Keane song that I haven't liked.
Badger Mark wrote:I'd agree with all of this - and I think the new album is the best since Hopes and Fears. Starlight Cafe is a great song.bmstinton93 wrote:It's no Hopes & Fears though is it?May not be as great as Hopes and Fears, but it's still pretty good IMO. Honestly, I can't say I've ever heard a Keane song that I haven't liked.
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
Yudster wrote:Best post ever.
R94N wrote:Since I've been reading an biography of Dave Grohl I've been listening to some of the bands it mentions.Some early 90s grunge? Tad, Mudhoney, Soundgarden I'm thinking? That would be the soundtrack to my college years, young man.
Bas wrote:She's the Tina Daheley of chrismoyles.netMissed any of Dave's Tedious Links? Catch up with my Tedious Links 2010-12 page here
Yudster wrote:That's beautiful. Just beautiful.
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.