- Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:39 pm
#423535
Matt cardle is crap and he has murdered an amazing song by the brilliantly talented biffy clyro.
neilt0 wrote:
Click, look, be happy.
Yudster wrote:Best post ever.
Deadly wrote:Watching the footage it would appear Louis was told to change his mind by someone. It doesn't make any sense and it's really painful tv. Dermot shouting "LOUIS NOW" is my personal highlight.It looks like it was all staged. I can't stand any TV that assumes the viewer has to be stupid to believe what they're watching. Okay, fair play it's entertaining but I feel sorry for the contestants. It's supposed to be a singing contest. Not a circus show based around the judges and odd one or two freak acts.

chrysostom wrote:If I were watching this to determine who should be a professional singer, I would have stopped Leona Lewis (who while being a great singer, is boring as sin).I'm glad I'm not the only one on planet earth that thinks this!
Yudster wrote:That's beautiful. Just beautiful.
Deadly wrote:Topher wrote:Stuff about Thatcher....You are a disgrace and I'm looking forward to when someone you respect dies so I can rub your liberal face in it.
chrysostom wrote:I thought MK One's survival song was incredible, and easily their best performance of the show. Kye is boring.Wow. I thought the opposite. The girl was absolutely shocking at singing. Correct result although Rylan will be there towards the end because the show wants some controversy.
Deadly wrote:Meh they are all pretty average. Certainly none of them match up to Steve Brookstein.The young girl is probably the only one taking note of. Again its a judge popularity contest with scandal and sleaze.
Tunster wrote: Again its a judge popularity contest with scandal and sleaze.That's why I watch. If I wanted to watch people singing well, I'd go elsewhere.
chrysostom wrote:Takes the piss out of the (little bit of) genuine talent there is on the show. That's why I hate it so much. Boring, predictable and boring.Tunster wrote: Again its a judge popularity contest with scandal and sleaze.That's why I watch. If I wanted to watch people singing well, I'd go elsewhere.
Yudster wrote:That's beautiful. Just beautiful.
Yudster wrote:That's beautiful. Just beautiful.