- Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:38 pm
#483230
Friday = wine day. Bet she's had a whole box of it.
I am the meat
chrysostom wrote:Yuds is smashed again.I wasn't then. But I * am now. And I deserve it.
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
Yudster wrote:You definitely deserve to be smashed. In a nice way.chrysostom wrote:Yuds is smashed again.I wasn't then. But I * am now. And I deserve it.
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
theflyingbadger wrote:Don't know any Portuguese apart from Sagres.tomas*
Anyway, back on subject.
Chupa mi polla tu puta madre. Tu tomar por culo.
theflyingbadger wrote:*depends on the dialect bonan, depends on the dialect.I was going by bog standard Castellano, my Spanish isn't as good as bog standard though.
Concha
Yudster wrote:That's beautiful. Just beautiful.