I don't eat it because I'm a vegan and vegans don't eat animal products! If I ate it, I wouldn't be a true vegan. I don't know what I would be. I just can't say anything more about it than I already have, you know? I don't mind if anyone thinks that's not a good enough reason, because I'm not asking for approval. Sorry for being snippy, I just get really tired of this debate.
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
no its ok, you just seem to be ignoring me...I feel I have done something wrong!
I don't eat it because I'm a vegan and vegans don't eat animal products! If I ate it, I wouldn't be a true vegan. I don't know what I would be. I just can't say anything more about it than I already have, you know? I don't mind if anyone thinks that's not a good enough reason, because I'm not asking for approval. Sorry for being snippy, I just get really tired of this debate.
This is not annoying. What is annoying is people calling themselves vegetarians and eating fish.
Bas wrote:She's the Tina Daheley of chrismoyles.netMissed any of Dave's Tedious Links? Catch up with my Tedious Links 2010-12 page here
I don't eat it because I'm a vegan and vegans don't eat animal products! If I ate it, I wouldn't be a true vegan. I don't know what I would be. I just can't say anything more about it than I already have, you know? I don't mind if anyone thinks that's not a good enough reason, because I'm not asking for approval. Sorry for being snippy, I just get really tired of this debate.
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
And lamb. And venison. And turkey and pigs.
That's fair enough, but there was some dialogue before hand on the essence of why honey should be excluded, then I think you pointed us to a page, then refused to contribute to it, we (as a collective) argued a point, you refused to respond with a personal POV and then told me why should I care? I care because this is a debate (or was!) and I love gaining some POVs (like anyone else).
I respect someone's opinion when they care about putting some effort to defending their choice. Not fob us off with some website and then leave it. It's not being snippy, you're just not participating in a discussion you placed yourself into.
Bas wrote:She's the Tina Daheley of chrismoyles.netMissed any of Dave's Tedious Links? Catch up with my Tedious Links 2010-12 page here
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
I can't imagine the circumstances where I would need to kill and eat a human to stay alive. To be honest, my immediate thought is that if things are that bad, what the * do I want to stay alive FOR? But I have no idea if that is how I would feel.
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
Deadly wrote:Topher wrote:Stuff about Thatcher....You are a disgrace and I'm looking forward to when someone you respect dies so I can rub your liberal face in it.
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
Do you wear leather Nic? Or own anything leather based? Or have feathers in your pillows / duvet?
Vegans prefer fur to leather
Bas wrote:She's the Tina Daheley of chrismoyles.netMissed any of Dave's Tedious Links? Catch up with my Tedious Links 2010-12 page here
I'm not even gonna click that.
