- Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:49 pm
#479692
Found this the other day, an hour's worth of teenage nostalgia from GTA San Andreas with some brilliant music in it.
John Terry has retired from international football

When you google my name in images - the 4th picture if of RichBrown! http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=%22And ... 80&bih=911
Yudster wrote:Best post ever.
Yudster wrote:Best post ever.
Deadly wrote:Topher wrote:Stuff about Thatcher....You are a disgrace and I'm looking forward to when someone you respect dies so I can rub your liberal face in it.
Bas wrote:She's the Tina Daheley of chrismoyles.netMissed any of Dave's Tedious Links? Catch up with my Tedious Links 2010-12 page here
Bas wrote:She's the Tina Daheley of chrismoyles.netMissed any of Dave's Tedious Links? Catch up with my Tedious Links 2010-12 page here
Richard Oliver (the jingle singer) has commented on a YouTube video I uploaded of the auto-june jingle.
"Thanks for posting! Rich Xxx"