

Just sold some tickets to someone with a compuserve email address
Bas wrote:She's the Tina Daheley of chrismoyles.netMissed any of Dave's Tedious Links? Catch up with my Tedious Links 2010-12 page here
Andy Carroll's Bebo Page
Bas wrote:She's the Tina Daheley of chrismoyles.netMissed any of Dave's Tedious Links? Catch up with my Tedious Links 2010-12 page here
I just purchased a cuddly uterus. Yes, you read that correctly.
http://lunapads.com/uterus-plush.html
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
I just purchased a cuddly uterus. Yes, you read that correctly.
http://lunapads.com/uterus-plush.html
The psychoanalyst who lives inside my head is ITCHING to say something.....!!
Given that he'd have been around 19/20 at the time, left school at 16 and he will have never focused on education as a priority - I don't think it's fair to pull him up on grammar & lexicon.
He was on loan at Preston for 6 months, think he can be excused for not counting that as 'living there' given he probably came home at the weekends!
Bas wrote:She's the Tina Daheley of chrismoyles.netMissed any of Dave's Tedious Links? Catch up with my Tedious Links 2010-12 page here
Andy Carroll's Bebo Page
I just purchased a cuddly uterus. Yes, you read that correctly.
http://lunapads.com/uterus-plush.html
The psychoanalyst who lives inside my head is ITCHING to say something.....!!
Please do! I love it. It's so cute.
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.

Yudster wrote:Best post ever.
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
Bas wrote:She's the Tina Daheley of chrismoyles.netMissed any of Dave's Tedious Links? Catch up with my Tedious Links 2010-12 page here
but it was like they were culturally 40 IQ points behind us.
Yudster wrote:Best post ever.