- Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:54 pm
#474835
Do you know if Chris still reads this site? Hopefully the surprise won't be spoiled.
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
Aled wrote:I'll be introducing this on the final show on Friday the 14th. There's going to be tears!!!:0 It'll be part of the final show?! Oh my.
catherine wrote:Oh that's great, my only concern is I think my entry is way too cheesy now and will make me cringe...Yours is in the same vein as almost all of them. Can I post it?
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
Bas wrote:She's the Tina Daheley of chrismoyles.netMissed any of Dave's Tedious Links? Catch up with my Tedious Links 2010-12 page here
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
Chris wrote:I am awaiting the same confirmation... I think it should go on, I'll let you know what Cat says.catherine wrote:Oh that's great, my only concern is I think my entry is way too cheesy now and will make me cringe...Yours is in the same vein as almost all of them. Can I post it?
Deadly wrote:Topher wrote:Stuff about Thatcher....You are a disgrace and I'm looking forward to when someone you respect dies so I can rub your liberal face in it.
Yudster wrote:Best post ever.
Chris wrote:Go for it Christopher, thanks!catherine wrote:Oh that's great, my only concern is I think my entry is way too cheesy now and will make me cringe...Yours is in the same vein as almost all of them. Can I post it?
Deadly wrote:Topher wrote:Stuff about Thatcher....You are a disgrace and I'm looking forward to when someone you respect dies so I can rub your liberal face in it.
Bas wrote:She's the Tina Daheley of chrismoyles.netMissed any of Dave's Tedious Links? Catch up with my Tedious Links 2010-12 page here