Anyway, despite what I have said, I'm fairly sure if I was in your situation, I would do whatever is the easiest thing to do, which in this case is to probably just carry on the way you are.
So please feel free to disregard my advise.
theflyingbadger wrote:Ach * it. Wasn't going to say anything but felt compelled to chip in my two pence (TM johnny1989, circa 11/1/11).Ahem. It's Ben who has put it all out in the open on here. No one is prying, no one is being nosey - Ben chose to put this particular piece of laundry out and invited us all to look at it and comment. Ben continues to do so.
Right folks, why don't we just back the * away from the Benji bashing.
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
theflyingbadger wrote:Ach * it. Wasn't going to say anything but felt compelled to chip in my two pence (TM johnny1989, circa 11/1/11).Why do you need to be so crude? Other than that, I think you have got it spot on. Some of the replies in this thread, by people who should know better, are very disapointing.
Right folks, why don't we just back the * away from the Benji bashing. He's young, dumb and full of *. He has stated categorically, many times over, this was a situation forced upon him and he's dealing with it the best way he can.
He was emotionally involved with a girl he obviously liked, for a short frame of time (well to us oldies anyways, 6 weeks in teenager terms in monumental), so much so that he felt compelled to announce to us on here that he was in a relationship.
More weeks of eye gazing at each other were to follow then... A big ol' sperm meets egg bomb was dropped on him.
Not even his own wayward babymaking juice mind, some other * who probably thought wiping his * on the sheets after doing it was a perfectly good method of contraception.
He's dealt with that news, dealt with the pregnancy and now the arrival of the wee bundle, all in what he thought was the best way of dealing with it.
It may not be to everyone's liking but unless you're * Mystic Meg you haven't got any * idea how this relationship is going to pan out.
I mean how many of you at 18/19 were thinking the relationship you were at that moment was going to be your happily ever after. He's obviously still happy, she's obviously still putting out.
Win, win.
Please don't reply with the usual 'what about the baby' bollocks. The wee one's weeks old, sleeping shitting and drinking. All it's looking for is the feel of a comfy bosom and a dry pair of pants in the morning. Once more love and support is needed maybe Ben will be more willing to offer it. I hope so.
They're might still be a happy ever after. Stranger things have happened.
*! I'm still married after 6 years. Some * figure that one out.
jocky85 wrote:So looking after the baby this week is 'not getting involved' - what starts as half an hour here & there ………… remember she's a woman, it's like carrying their bags once when out shopping, a slippery slope!I knew you'd comment on that one. I really don't have a response but Katie has an interview and I'll go with her and wait for her and everything, just thought it would make everything easier if I took him while she's actually in the interview. I suppose when she found out she was pregnant I completely was against it but my attitude slowly changed and it will probably happen again slowly with this.
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
Yudster wrote:Best post ever.
Yudster wrote:Best post ever.
Bas wrote:She's the Tina Daheley of chrismoyles.netMissed any of Dave's Tedious Links? Catch up with my Tedious Links 2010-12 page here
Nicola_Red wrote:Good. I've always believed that if you put yourself out there on the internet, whether it's your situation, opinions, beliefs, photos or anything else, you gotta be prepared for whatever comes back atcha. I've been called fat and ugly more than once - never on here, thankfully!Shut it fattie
Sidders wrote:You have to know what I look like to pull that off with any convictionNicola_Red wrote:Good. I've always believed that if you put yourself out there on the internet, whether it's your situation, opinions, beliefs, photos or anything else, you gotta be prepared for whatever comes back atcha. I've been called fat and ugly more than once - never on here, thankfully!Shut it fattie
Bas wrote:She's the Tina Daheley of chrismoyles.netMissed any of Dave's Tedious Links? Catch up with my Tedious Links 2010-12 page here
Nicola_Red wrote:You have to know what I look like to pull that off with any convictionWe established this: Uma Thurman.
Yudster wrote:Best post ever.
Travis Bickle wrote:Sorry sir, won't happen again sir.theflyingbadger wrote:Lots of profanity followedWhy do you need to be so crude? Other than that, I think you have got it spot on. Some of the replies in this thread, by people who should know better, are very disapointing.
bmstinton93 wrote:He was pissed when the said post was typed...No need for that in there, makes the sentence clunky as *.
boboff wrote:Plus if you're nice with the baby you are more likely to have Oral Sex: FACT
Yudster wrote:Best post ever.
boboff wrote:Ben as long as you all are happy, who gives a monkeys?Best let Katie know that one
I hope that you all are.
Plus if you're nice with the baby you are more likely to have Oral Sex: FACT