- Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:56 am
#470824
Topher wrote:Yup. Williams Renault Laguna. I think that particular car was being driven by the late Will Hoy in 1996. Great looking car, and just went as fast as it looked.Senninha25 wrote:Hi to everyone, fellow car geek here introducing myself as a completely newbie driver.Speaking of Renault, is that Alain Menu's winning BTCC car in your avatar? Looks very much like it or Jason Plato.
For about a month I've been driving the family car, a 1992 Renault 19 that's been part of the family since '99. She's been through a rusty hood, an engine rebuild, a front bumper (hinges holding the original one were broken), a couple of sets of hubcaps and only one failure after 13 years of daily use. Also requires me to manually open the air intake whenever I start the engine, and it's a bit longer and wider than I'd like, but I still get a great kick out of driving her around.
Loves cars.
"DAH! Where's the cardboard box?"
He crashed the vocal with the words "we'll try not to make a hash of it"...
"DAH! Where's the cardboard box?"
He crashed the vocal with the words "we'll try not to make a hash of it"...
chrismoyles.net




