Hmmmm.... How do I interpret this??
Ok, the first concert I attended as a spectator (not performer):
(although not this specific gig on vid)
Yudster wrote:Best post ever.
foot-loose wrote:Big * or no *, no "lol's" allowed. NEVA!
dimtimjim wrote:Hmmmm.... How do I interpret this??My original idea was for the first gig you'd attended rather than played, but I don't think there are any rules set in stone.
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
Yudster wrote:I think I'm coming out of this one pretty well, compared with a lot of you!I'll admit, only 'cos I love ya, that as soon as I saw that you had posted in the 'first concert' thread - I smiled as the mind instantly assumed this'll be some 30's swing or summat...
Yudster wrote:Best post ever.
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
foot-loose wrote: you really can be quite gay sometimes Toph
Deadly wrote:Oh the shame..... Don't judge me.Amazing. I'm not the worst on this.
Adam Rickett - Breathe Again
foot-loose wrote:Big * or no *, no "lol's" allowed. NEVA!
chrysostom wrote:Mine's Stan by Eminem at the MK Bowl. It began to rain as it started, still in my top 3 gigs of all time.I was there too - Green Day were better though. I can't claim it to be my first gig though, so I'll have to admit mine was Britney (Wembley Arena, seated quite far back - bloke next to us had binoculars though). Baby One More Time, though, I still maintain is a great pop record.
Deadly wrote:Topher wrote:Stuff about Thatcher....You are a disgrace and I'm looking forward to when someone you respect dies so I can rub your liberal face in it.
Yudster wrote:I saw Black Sabbath twice in the late seventies (believe it or not I was still only about 13 at the time...) - this one was a fixture. Paranoid.
Yudster wrote:Not quite - I was an early teenager in the mid to late seventies, not the era between the wars!I hear you , girl!
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
foot-loose wrote:Big * or no *, no "lol's" allowed. NEVA!
Yudster wrote:Ben Stinton got my vote this time.That's a first.