Tinie Tempah - Pass Out
neilt0 wrote:
Click, look, be happy.
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
Deadly wrote:Topher wrote:Stuff about Thatcher....You are a disgrace and I'm looking forward to when someone you respect dies so I can rub your liberal face in it.
neilt0 wrote:
Click, look, be happy.
SAV1OUR wrote:I reckon I know where the inspiration for this theme came from..The inspiration came from the song I picked... it ended up in my head the other day seemingly out of nowhere and I've always loved it and tried to think of a way I could include it and then thought this was quite topical.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01jxzfq
Deadly wrote:Topher wrote:Stuff about Thatcher....You are a disgrace and I'm looking forward to when someone you respect dies so I can rub your liberal face in it.
charlalottie wrote:David Bowie- Life on MarsMars in the UK now Lottie?!!!
Yudster wrote:Best post ever.
dimtimjim wrote:The song references The Norfolk Broads - der!!!!charlalottie wrote:David Bowie- Life on MarsMars in the UK now Lottie?!!!![]()
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
Yudster wrote:Best post ever.
foot-loose wrote:Big * or no *, no "lol's" allowed. NEVA!
Deadly wrote:Topher wrote:Stuff about Thatcher....You are a disgrace and I'm looking forward to when someone you respect dies so I can rub your liberal face in it.
dimtimjim wrote:So ya did.Tim, have you just discovered the word 'fail'? That's your second post today to use it. I think as an internet expression it's had its day, to be honest. Especially when combined with 'epic'.
Fail.
Soz.
Bas wrote:She's the Tina Daheley of chrismoyles.netMissed any of Dave's Tedious Links? Catch up with my Tedious Links 2010-12 page here
neilt0 wrote:
Click, look, be happy.
Bas wrote:She's the Tina Daheley of chrismoyles.netMissed any of Dave's Tedious Links? Catch up with my Tedious Links 2010-12 page here
Nicola_Red wrote:Tim, have you just discovered the word 'fail'?Honestly, next you'll be telling me quoting Austin Powers is no longer acceptable...
Yudster wrote:Best post ever.
SAV1OUR wrote:Its up there with Lol for me, so you mods are gonna be kept busy with internet speak I think.Internet speak and text speak are 2 different things though, right?
Bas wrote:She's the Tina Daheley of chrismoyles.netMissed any of Dave's Tedious Links? Catch up with my Tedious Links 2010-12 page here
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.