- Tue May 22, 2012 10:13 am
#465125
I'm still a virgin. I chose this GHG topic for advice goddammit.
chrysostom wrote:I'm still a virgin. I chose this GHG topic for advice goddammit.Just SOL'd there.
bmstinton93 wrote:I don't think I've ever had music playing during it...Ben = Still waiting.
theflyingbadger wrote:* you.bmstinton93 wrote:I don't think I've ever had music playing during it...Ben = Still waiting.
bmstinton93 wrote:I don't think I've ever had music playing during it...Well you need to start. A bit of power metal like White Zombie works a treat. (My ex worked in Music Zone and once recommeded a WZ CD to a customer with the phrase "great music to f*** to". True story.) Or Nine Inch Nails.
Bas wrote:She's the Tina Daheley of chrismoyles.netMissed any of Dave's Tedious Links? Catch up with my Tedious Links 2010-12 page here
theflyingbadger wrote:His penis was long, thin and pointy?I think you've answered your own question here:
theflyingbadger wrote:Nine Inch Nails, now there's a band name to make me feel inadequate.
Bas wrote:She's the Tina Daheley of chrismoyles.netMissed any of Dave's Tedious Links? Catch up with my Tedious Links 2010-12 page here
Nicola_Red wrote:Don't listen to anything any of us have said. We're all incompetent.Speak for yourself. I'm awesome.
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
Yudster wrote:Speak for yourself. I'm awesome.It's true. She is.
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
chrysostom wrote:Jam? Chocolate? Cream? Ring?Rusty Brown's Ring Donuts?
charlalottie wrote:You have no idea what a custard doughnut is? Get down to Tescos now.Or don't. Custard ruins the best desserts, don't make it ruin doughnuts too.
Deadly wrote:Topher wrote:Stuff about Thatcher....You are a disgrace and I'm looking forward to when someone you respect dies so I can rub your liberal face in it.
English Bob wrote:Rusty Brown's Ring DonutsHaha, rusty brown ring. That's rude. Bad boy Bob. Bad boy.
Yudster wrote:Best post ever.
foot-loose wrote: you really can be quite gay sometimes Toph