- Thu May 10, 2012 8:14 am
#464561
Maybe it's because she didn't actually know until 20 weeks, or because of her age.
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
Yudster wrote:I bet the hole was glad too!
If he had gone to term though he'd have been about 12lb I reckon, so on the whole I'm glad he didn't!
Yudster wrote:Best post ever.
Deadly wrote:Topher wrote:Stuff about Thatcher....You are a disgrace and I'm looking forward to when someone you respect dies so I can rub your liberal face in it.
Deadly wrote:Topher wrote:Stuff about Thatcher....You are a disgrace and I'm looking forward to when someone you respect dies so I can rub your liberal face in it.
bmstinton93 wrote:Think Katie's is supposed to be even bigger than that.Oh, poor Benji, you won't even be touching the sides soon...
Yudster wrote:Best post ever.
Yudster wrote:Best post ever.
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
Yudster wrote:As long as you do your PFE there's no problem.Pinky Fist Elbow?
Yudster wrote:Don't be rude.Soz.
Yudster wrote: As long as you do your PFE there's no problem.???
Yudster wrote:Best post ever.
chrysostom wrote:Prolonged Fanny Elasticity.Pelvic Floor Exercises which lead to what Chrysostom said.
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.