Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
Deadly wrote:Topher wrote:Stuff about Thatcher....You are a disgrace and I'm looking forward to when someone you respect dies so I can rub your liberal face in it.
Yudster wrote:That's beautiful. Just beautiful.
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
Topher wrote:Groove Armada - At the RiverI'm on hold with my bank right now and this track is playing on a loop. It's rapidly becoming my least favourite song ever...
Bas wrote:She's the Tina Daheley of chrismoyles.netMissed any of Dave's Tedious Links? Catch up with my Tedious Links 2010-12 page here
R94N wrote:Second GHG in a row where someone has beaten to my choice. Well done ryan - you get my vote this week.
Yudster wrote:Best post ever.
foot-loose wrote:Big * or no *, no "lol's" allowed. NEVA!
dimtimjim wrote:Thanks!
Second GHG in a row where someone has beaten to my choice. Well done ryan - you get my vote this week.
foot-loose wrote: you really can be quite gay sometimes Toph
John22 wrote: so it'll be Porcelain.+1, as promised.
Yudster wrote:Best post ever.