Babylon zoo: All the moneys gone.
theflyingbadger wrote:I've masturbated to the theme tune of countdown (tried to beat the clock).I hope you were thinking about Rachel Riley and not Nick Hewer whilst you were doing it..........
Does that count as musical knowledge masturbation?
Nicola_Red wrote:Deadly, what's your choice? I can't see videos here at work.It's the Deep Blue Somethings with "Halo". The very unsuccesful follow up to their worldwide smash "Breakfast at Tiffany's".
boboff wrote:I had a wank in a postal Protection Envelope once.Ha!
Came in a Jiffy.
foot-loose wrote:Big * or no *, no "lol's" allowed. NEVA!
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
Bas wrote:She's the Tina Daheley of chrismoyles.netMissed any of Dave's Tedious Links? Catch up with my Tedious Links 2010-12 page here