Happy Birthday!
Not quite sure who our favourite manc is then.
Yudster wrote:Best post ever.
neilt0 wrote:
Click, look, be happy.
neilt0 wrote:
Click, look, be happy.
dimtimjim wrote:All the best people are born in March....
Yudster wrote:Best post ever.
dimtimjim wrote:This is what happens when your birthday is on a Sunday, I'm afraid. I didn't get a thread last year either!dimtimjim wrote:All the best people are born in March....
Yaa-boo-sucks too all of you.... Even after all my subtle hints - no cards or nofink.
Bas wrote:She's the Tina Daheley of chrismoyles.netMissed any of Dave's Tedious Links? Catch up with my Tedious Links 2010-12 page here
charlalottie wrote:I never get a birthday on a Sunday. That is the one thing I like about my birthday.Right, so how does that work then?
Deadly wrote:Topher wrote:Stuff about Thatcher....You are a disgrace and I'm looking forward to when someone you respect dies so I can rub your liberal face in it.
Topher wrote:Also why would you want a * birthday thread?To boost your ego.
Topher wrote:Also why would you want a * birthday thread?Because it's nice that people have thought of you and want to send their good wishes. Seems pretty obvious to me.
Bas wrote:She's the Tina Daheley of chrismoyles.netMissed any of Dave's Tedious Links? Catch up with my Tedious Links 2010-12 page here
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
neilt0 wrote:
Click, look, be happy.
Nicola_Red wrote:This is what happens when your birthday is on a SundayClose, no cigar. Saturday. 33. Ouch.
Yudster wrote:Best post ever.
charlalottie wrote:Not another photo?Of course. I don't have money for actual presents, my breasts are like my gift to the world.
Bas wrote:She's the Tina Daheley of chrismoyles.netMissed any of Dave's Tedious Links? Catch up with my Tedious Links 2010-12 page here