- Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:23 pm
#460543
Nope. We're not yet sad enough to start recording our matches...
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
bmstinton93 wrote:Nope. We're not yet sad enough to start recording our matches...I was continuing the joke about being annihilated last night.
Bonanzoid wrote:I'm sure I've managed to pick up a good few 13 match contracts I think, for roughly 300. My team's all Italian, I just need an Italian manager who plays 4-3-3 and I'm more or less sorted.That's actually quite impressive. I've never tried too hard with the chemistry. It is a fun game it can just be a bitch getting to a point where you don't have to constantly worry about coins and not having a shit team.
chrysostom wrote:I cheated on the last FIFA and bought packs with Microsoft points *blush*I did that recently too. Given that it was £4.20 or so for enough points to buy 2 gold premium packs I figured I spent more money on less important shite so went for it. Got an in form Javi Martinez which sold for 26,000 so that kept me going for a bit. Never had any luck with packs since then but I have managed to build a solid Premiership eleven. I do love Ultimate Team, despite the fact online there are some VERY good players.