Nicola_Red wrote:I don't think that would work somehow. Well, depends how you look in a skirt really. I've got pretty good legs.mine are amazing...
---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=51.497140,-2.572303
Nicola_Red wrote:I don't think that would work somehow. Well, depends how you look in a skirt really. I've got pretty good legs.mine are amazing...
bmstinton93 wrote:I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=51.497140,-2.572303Somebody isn't on campus....
Yudster wrote:Best post ever.
Yudster wrote:Best post ever.
charlalottie wrote:The 17th as in the Friday?No.
Yudster wrote:Best post ever.
Deadly wrote:Topher wrote:Stuff about Thatcher....You are a disgrace and I'm looking forward to when someone you respect dies so I can rub your liberal face in it.
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
Yudster wrote:If you deflate herWow, check the cats-claws on Yuddles today. I like it. She must be in good mood today.
Yudster wrote:Best post ever.
bmstinton93 wrote:Swear I'm being cyber bullied here...No, you'd like that MUCH better.
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
Nicola_Red wrote:Aw Ben, don't worry, I'll protect you from the bullies. Even tho you've betrayed me for another.Pfffftttt... I wouldn't call it betrayal.
Bas wrote:She's the Tina Daheley of chrismoyles.netMissed any of Dave's Tedious Links? Catch up with my Tedious Links 2010-12 page here