Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
Yudster wrote:Best post ever.
dimtimjim wrote:I'm now 'eating out' 4 times a weekI thought sex was supposed to help you lose weight?
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
Yudster wrote:Best post ever.
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
Yudster wrote:If your knee is still bad in a day or two go to your doctor and get an orthopaedic referral - you'll need an MRI. At A&E they will do an x-ray which would show if the bone was fractured, but won't show cartilige or ligament damage so there's no real point in doing it. Unless your A&E department has a handy MRI facility - mostly they don't.I had an MRI on my hip - waited ages for the referral, but it was an intriguing experience. Alas, it only showed the joint deterioration that they (and I) already suspected, but I quite enjoyed it in a funny sort of a way, apart from taking all my bloody piercings out.
Bas wrote:She's the Tina Daheley of chrismoyles.netMissed any of Dave's Tedious Links? Catch up with my Tedious Links 2010-12 page here
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
Yudster wrote:9lb over 2 weeks is still bloody good so I am hanging on to that.Indeedy it is, it's a right result I'd say!
Deadly wrote:Topher wrote:Stuff about Thatcher....You are a disgrace and I'm looking forward to when someone you respect dies so I can rub your liberal face in it.
Yudster wrote:Best post ever.
Deadly wrote:Topher wrote:Stuff about Thatcher....You are a disgrace and I'm looking forward to when someone you respect dies so I can rub your liberal face in it.
Yudster wrote:Best post ever.
Deadly wrote:Topher wrote:Stuff about Thatcher....You are a disgrace and I'm looking forward to when someone you respect dies so I can rub your liberal face in it.
Topher wrote:You do look like a bit of a twatthis, I am more then used to.
Topher wrote:only takes half an hour per day including warm up and cool downgood shizz.
Yudster wrote:Best post ever.