catherine wrote:I watched a film about poverty in Glasgow today from 20 years ago.Did they have electricity back then.....do they have it now?


Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
Yudster wrote:Jeesh, what kind of dreams do you have?!Ones of hookers, fighting and buckfast. The three staple requirements in which to lead a fulfilling life.
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
Yudster wrote:No whales this time.Er... does my 34 week pregnant girlfriend count?
bmstinton93 wrote:Thanks everyone.If you call her a whale, she won't be your girlfriend much longer.
Yudster wrote:No whales this time.Er... does my 34 week pregnant girlfriend count?
Deadly wrote:Topher wrote:Stuff about Thatcher....You are a disgrace and I'm looking forward to when someone you respect dies so I can rub your liberal face in it.