foot-loose wrote:
Deadly wrote:Topher wrote:Stuff about Thatcher....You are a disgrace and I'm looking forward to when someone you respect dies so I can rub your liberal face in it.
Topher wrote:I noticed some woman called Tracey this week who definitely should not win. Not because of her singing, no, it's because she has such a crap grasp of spelling that she CAN'T EVEN SPELL HER OWN * NAME. Someone should tell her that "Treyc" is not only not a name, it's a travesty she should even attempt to go on television spelling it like that and she deserves to get * nowhere in life until she can spell her own name correctly.God, you are such a sad act.
foot-loose wrote:Big * or no *, no "lol's" allowed. NEVA!
Munki Bhoy wrote:I really do think this is the SHITTIEST year of x-factor yet. Matt's probably the best singer and he probably doesn't come close to some of the previous losers let alone winners.He made it sound good?
So aye, I'm sticking with Wagner to win. Although they need to stop taking the piss out of him. You couldn't give Leona Lewis that stupid mash up he had on Saturday and make it sound good.
Topher wrote:I noticed some woman called Tracey this week who definitely should not win. Not because of her singing, no, it's because she has such a crap grasp of spelling that she CAN'T EVEN SPELL HER OWN * NAME. Someone should tell her that "Treyc" is not only not a name, it's a travesty she should even attempt to go on television spelling it like that and she deserves to get * nowhere in life until she can spell her own name correctly.Seriously? Get a grip!
Munki Bhoy wrote:So aye, I'm sticking with Wagner to win. Although they need to stop taking the piss out of him.So you're suggesting they take him seriously?...
Gaspode_The_Wonder_Dog wrote:I'd like to change my username to "Cydurrz" just to pee Topher off. Why can you not change your username anymore? I wanted to go back to Sidla.Topher wrote:I noticed some woman called Tracey this week who definitely should not win. Not because of her singing, no, it's because she has such a crap grasp of spelling that she CAN'T EVEN SPELL HER OWN * NAME. Someone should tell her that "Treyc" is not only not a name, it's a travesty she should even attempt to go on television spelling it like that and she deserves to get * nowhere in life until she can spell her own name correctly.Seriously? Get a grip!
Sidders wrote:Gaspode_The_Wonder_Dog wrote:I'd like to change my username to "Cydurrz" just to pee Topher off. Why can you not change your username anymore? I wanted to go back to Sidla.Topher wrote:I noticed some woman called Tracey this week who definitely should not win. Not because of her singing, no, it's because she has such a crap grasp of spelling that she CAN'T EVEN SPELL HER OWN * NAME. Someone should tell her that "Treyc" is not only not a name, it's a travesty she should even attempt to go on television spelling it like that and she deserves to get * nowhere in life until she can spell her own name correctly.Seriously? Get a grip!
Gaspode_The_Wonder_Dog wrote:Seriously, listen to the dog.Topher wrote:I noticed some woman called Tracey this week who definitely should not win. Not because of her singing, no, it's because she has such a crap grasp of spelling that she CAN'T EVEN SPELL HER OWN * NAME. Someone should tell her that "Treyc" is not only not a name, it's a travesty she should even attempt to go on television spelling it like that and she deserves to get * nowhere in life until she can spell her own name correctly.Seriously? Get a grip!
Latina wrote:I'm suggesting that if he's going to fail, at least make it a level playing field.Munki Bhoy wrote:So aye, I'm sticking with Wagner to win. Although they need to stop taking the piss out of him.So you're suggesting they take him seriously?...
foot-loose wrote:Big * or no *, no "lol's" allowed. NEVA!
foot-loose wrote:Big * or no *, no "lol's" allowed. NEVA!
Deadly wrote:Topher wrote:Stuff about Thatcher....You are a disgrace and I'm looking forward to when someone you respect dies so I can rub your liberal face in it.
Bonanzoid wrote:And I kinda agree with Topher, what kinda spelling is Treyc? Were her parents lsydexic?Is't her nmae, she can sepll it how the fcuk she lkies.