Bas wrote:She's the Tina Daheley of chrismoyles.netMissed any of Dave's Tedious Links? Catch up with my Tedious Links 2010-12 page here
Deadly wrote:Topher wrote:Stuff about Thatcher....You are a disgrace and I'm looking forward to when someone you respect dies so I can rub your liberal face in it.
The method is thus: keep a mug of strong coffee and two Pro Plus by your bed, and set your alarm for half an hour earlier than you really need. When it goes off, immediately down the coffee and swallow the Pro Plus, then go back to sleep. Half an hour later, you awake in the grip of a massive caffeine rush.
VivAyrshire on UM wrote:It just reminded me of this dreadful female called Yudster (cm.net / aled.info), who would spend all day just fussing over grammar points, and doing nothing constructive of any kind.
Bas wrote:She's the Tina Daheley of chrismoyles.netMissed any of Dave's Tedious Links? Catch up with my Tedious Links 2010-12 page here
Would it be stupid to say I hate my life right now?
zoot about me wrote:You are our most famous person member, you're like our celeb!
foot-loose wrote:Big * or no *, no "lol's" allowed. NEVA!
zoot about me wrote:You are our most famous person member, you're like our celeb!
Would it be stupid to say I hate my life right now?
That sounds so good. I love cucumbers. They're so fresh and crisp. I can't stand mushrooms or eggplant yet nearly every vegetarian meal is comprised of them. Nasty, slimy buggers. Blegh.
foot-loose wrote: you really can be quite gay sometimes Toph
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.
Deadly wrote:Topher wrote:Stuff about Thatcher....You are a disgrace and I'm looking forward to when someone you respect dies so I can rub your liberal face in it.
Cheese from any animal is brilliant, the stronger the better.
Cheese from any animal is brilliant, the stronger the better.
Stilton, Brie, fresh crusty white bread + red wine = * bliss!
foot-loose wrote: you really can be quite gay sometimes Toph
Cheese from any animal is brilliant, the stronger the better.
Stilton, Brie, fresh crusty white bread + red wine = * bliss!
Exchange the Brie from some runny French goats cheese and I'm with you all the way.