zoot about me wrote:You are our most famous person member, you're like our celeb!
Deadly wrote:Topher wrote:Stuff about Thatcher....You are a disgrace and I'm looking forward to when someone you respect dies so I can rub your liberal face in it.
Deadly wrote:Topher wrote:Stuff about Thatcher....You are a disgrace and I'm looking forward to when someone you respect dies so I can rub your liberal face in it.
foot-loose wrote: you really can be quite gay sometimes Toph
Umm... that's slightly embarassing...
foot-loose wrote:Big * or no *, no "lol's" allowed. NEVA!
Deadly wrote:Topher wrote:Stuff about Thatcher....You are a disgrace and I'm looking forward to when someone you respect dies so I can rub your liberal face in it.
foot-loose wrote:Big * or no *, no "lol's" allowed. NEVA!
zoot about me wrote:You are our most famous person member, you're like our celeb!
foot-loose wrote:Big * or no *, no "lol's" allowed. NEVA!
Least someone appreciates good skill.
zoot about me wrote:You are our most famous person member, you're like our celeb!
Deadly wrote:Topher wrote:Stuff about Thatcher....You are a disgrace and I'm looking forward to when someone you respect dies so I can rub your liberal face in it.
foot-loose wrote:Big * or no *, no "lol's" allowed. NEVA!
The piss artist in you?
zoot about me wrote:You are our most famous person member, you're like our celeb!
Yeah. The one that made me hug my boys when they drew people with heads the size of small automobiles, bodies the size of toothpicks and big googly eyes that looked like plates with a turnip in the center. *sob* I miss that level of their artistry.
You keep drawing, Lottie.
foot-loose wrote: you really can be quite gay sometimes Toph
zoot about me wrote:You are our most famous person member, you're like our celeb!
Charlalottie on Twitter wrote:Just remembered that I played pool with a satanist last night. Really should go out on a Friday more often.
Charlalottie wrote:Had a good night last night. We lost the pub quiz but had my hair plaited by a viking.